Welcome To The Bootis Connection :: Now Playing - Saigon - I Want It All

Google
Web Bootisconnex.blogspot.com

Friday, April 28, 2006

:: Money Won't Stop Music ::


The Bootis Connection


Wut up y'all!! Just lettin you know this Saturday (April 29) my boyz Jon Doe, Cheiko and Century Sam, a.k.a Money Won't Stop Music, will be performing at The Kathedral (Big Bop) 651 Queen Street W. So if you are in the Greater Toronto Area come swing by and check out 3 of the realest MC's comin out of Canada this year. Also performing: Logikal Ethix, Unknown Mizery, and Corrupted Nostalgia.

This is a 19+ event and its $10 at the door. Come show your support and remember, Money Will NEVER Stop Music!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be veeeeeeeeeeery greatful if anybody could tell me how to find the corrupted nostalgia ep (NO downloads, I'm looking for the original cd)...

please if anybody knows anything send an e-mail to kartman19@gmail.com

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home