Welcome To The Bootis Connection :: Now Playing - Saigon - I Want It All

Google
Web Bootisconnex.blogspot.com

Monday, April 03, 2006

:: Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers ::

The Bootis Connection

Enter The Wu

I'm posting this only because it's the FIRST Wu, but EVERYONE should already own a copy of this. One of the best albums ever, this is one of the first hip hop cd's I ever purchased, and one of the few that I can still listen to from beginning to end without skipping tracks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the EPMD & The Wu but I can't find the password for the 1st Wu I hit google and the whole 9. Thanks for all that you do. One!

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nevermind I found it at the bottom of the page. Next time I'll get my secret decoder ring! Just joking thanks again!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home