Welcome To The Bootis Connection :: Now Playing - Saigon - I Want It All

Google
Web Bootisconnex.blogspot.com

Monday, June 05, 2006

:: ATTN ALL MAC USERS ::

I have received NUMEROUS emails and comments regarding problems with my passwords. For the record, every password I put up is checked to make sure it works and trust me if the other 100 odd ppl who download don't have issues then it's YOU.

Now with that said, I am aware that many ppl who use MAC computers are having issues with my files as well as others from other blogsites. I don't know why I didn't post this sooner, but a regular visitor of this blog, DC Condo, found the glich for all you MAC pc'ers.

Apparently, Stuffit Expander, the default .rar archiver has a problem with PW's that are too long. Bomarchivehelper, the other MAC archiver doesn't support password protected files.

THE SOLUTION:

Big Ups to DC Condo for finding a MAC archiver that works. So if you are having problems with the passwords and you are using a MAC computer, before you start snappin at me saying my PW's are wrong, try using Rar Expander, and remember, me and the other bloggers out there are bringing you this service free of charge, we don't expect anything back except for maybe a few click through's on our ads and your support. We're just trying to spread the word of GOOD hip hop music to the masses, so you better appreciate it.

The site for Rar expander again:
http://rarexpander.sourceforge.net/Downloads.html

**Just for those who don't know how to use a hyperlink**

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

god bless you.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Bootis said...

LOL...no worries...but let me say that I don't have a MAC so I have not tested this program myself...but I have been told that it WORKS!!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just uploaded the program I've been using for years on my Powerbook... If a file is password protected just click password in the top right then enter it and click extract...

Hope this helps!

Peace!

http://rapidshare.de/files/5880352/UnRarX20.dmg.html

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've also been using unrarx. it works fine

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WWW.RIAA.COM
WWW.RIAA.COM

Take all copyrighted material off your site. You do not have the appropriate licence to offer music for promotional use.

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi man check this link for Zion I - Break A dawn

http://www.sendspace.com/file/485jq0

pass: EstEu_aka_stunreal

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i use MacPAR and i could open up rars with long passes. Stuffit sux, cuz even if u spell it right, it goes by lower case and capital letters, so i alwayz fuck up da password on there

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks heaps!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home